Fall Supply List
School supplies are purchased in two ways.
1. Some specific supplies are purchased by the school and given to the children in the classroom at the start of the year. These are items such as specific writing tablets, music recorders, homework organizers, dictionaries, etc. that are easier to order together. Please find the appropriate grade(s) for your child(ren) and submit payment to school.
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten - $100
- First Grade - $35
- Second Grade - $25
- Third Grade - $35
- Fourth Grade - $15
- Fifth Grade - $15
- Sixth Grade -$15
- Seventh Grade - $15
- Eighth Grade - $15
You may send cash or check by mail or on the first day of school if you prefer.
2. Some other supplies should be purchased at the store of your choice and brought on the first day. Those items are listed by grade level below. These should be brought on the first day of school.
- No spiral notebooks, large binders, or accordion folders at any grade level.
- Please avoid wheeled backpacks. They are a tripping hazard in the hallways and on the stairs in the building. Use of these should be limited to students who walk home only. If used, they must be carried inside the school building at all times.