Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are now being accepted and are processed using the TADS system.
All applications and supporting materials should be completed by February 19, 2021. We will accept applications after that date however they will be considered only after all earlier registrations have been processed.*
Required Registration Materials
- Archdiocese of Washington online application form submitted through TADS, the ADW ’s enrollment system
- $75 non-refundable application fee - processed with the online application
- Copy of child’s birth certificate/passport submitted directly to LFS
- Copy of the child's baptismal certificate (if Catholic) submitted directly to LFS ***Applicants baptized at the Church of the Little Flower need only provide the exact date of baptism.
- ADW health and immunization forms (must be submitted by August 1)
- Teacher recommendation form should be mailed directly to us by the referring teacher and received by 2/19
Additional Registration Materials for Applicants to Grades 1-7
- A copy of the child’s most recent report card **
- A copy of any standardized testing that has been completed for the child **
- A copy of any other evaluation that may have been completed for the child **
**These must be submitted directly to us by Feb. 19th
All parents will be contacted to schedule a meeting with the Principal before February 19th. The applicant does not need to attend this meeting.
Applicants for Grades 2-7 will come visit for a partial day.
During that time the child will have a tour of the school, visit in his/her current grade level, and take some time to complete a short Math/English placement test.
Students enrolling in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten will also receive information about readiness screening.
All applicants are notified of admission status in early March.
Please note that acceptances will be processed after February 19, 2021. All applications and supporting materials MUST be complete by that date as only complete applications will be considered. Applicants submitting teacher recommendations from a current school are asked to ensure they are returned to Little Flower promptly to avoid any delay in considering the student's application.
Thank you for considering Little Flower School. We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how they could benefit your child.