Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be made using the online TADS system
beginning November 1, 2017
. All applications and supporting materials should be complete by
February 1, 2018
. We will accept applications after that date however they will be considered only after all earlier registrations have been processed. Applicants after March 15 should contact the school for availability.
Required Registration Materials
- Archdiocese of Washington online application form submitted through TADS, the ADW ’s enrollment system
Click here for the online application
This is the link for Little Flower School in Bethesda, Maryland
- $50 non-refundable application fee - processed with the online application
- Copy of child’s birth certificate/passport submitted directly to LFS
- Copy of the child's baptismal certificate (if Catholic) submitted directly to LFS ***Applicants baptized at the Church of the Little Flower need only provide the exact date of baptism.
- ADW health and immunization forms (must be submitted by 8/1/18)
- Teacher recommendation form (should be mailed directly to us by the referring teacher PK-K-1 form Grades 2-8 form)
Additional Registration Materials for Applicants to Grades 1-7
- A copy of the child’s most recent report card **
- A copy of any standardized testing that has been completed for the child **
- A copy of any other evaluation that may have been completed for the child **
**These must be submitted directly to us by Feb. 1st
All parents will be contacted to schedule a meeting with the Principal before February 1. These meetings will take place over multiple days for convenience. The student does not need to attend this meeting.
Applicants for Grades 2-7 will come visit for a morning session. Students applying to Grades 2-3-4 will visit on a Tuesday or Thursday in February 2018. Students applying to Grades 5-6-7 will visit on a Tuesday or Thursday
in February 2018. During that time the child will have a tour of the visit in his/her current grade level and will take some time to complete a short Math/English placement test.
Students enrolling in Kindergarten will visit and take a readiness screening in May and students enrolling in Pre-Kindergarten will have a welcome social with their parents, also in May.
All applicants are notified of admission status by letter by March 1.
Please note that acceptances will be processed after February 1, 2018. All applications and supporting materials must be submitted by that date as only complete applications will be considered. Applicants submitting teacher recommendations from a current school are asked to ensure they are completed and returned to Little Flower promptly to avoid any delay in considering the student's application.
Thank you for considering Little Flower School. We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how they could benefit your child.