Applications for the 2022-2023 are presently being accepted for PK and
Grades 2-8. Kindergarten and 1st grade are fully enrolled for the fall.
Required Registration Materials
- Archdiocese of Washington online application form submitted through TADS, the ADW ’s enrollment system
- $75 non-refundable application fee - processed with the online application
- Copy of child’s birth certificate/passport submitted directly to LFS
- Copy of the child's baptismal certificate (if Catholic) submitted directly to LFS ***Applicants baptized at the Church of the Little Flower need only provide the exact date of baptism.
- ADW health and immunization forms (must be submitted by August 1)
- Teacher recommendation form should be mailed directly to us by the referring teacher and received by Feb. 18
Additional Registration Materials for Applicants to Grades 1-7
- A copy of the child’s most recent report card **
- A copy of any standardized testing that has been completed for the child **
- A copy of any other evaluation that may have been completed for the child **
**These must be submitted directly to us by Feb.18th
All parents will be contacted to schedule a meeting with the Principal Favret. The applicant does not need to attend this meeting.
**Presently suspended due to Covid**
Applicants for Grades 2-7 will come visit for a partial day.
During that time the child will have a tour of the school, visit in his/her current grade level, and take some time to complete a short Math/English placement test.
Students enrolling in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten will also receive information about readiness screening.
All applicants are notified of admission status in early March.
Please contact us by phone (301-320-3273) or email (email@example.com) with any questions.
Thank you for considering Little Flower School. We encourage you to learn more about our programs and how they could benefit your child.