Calling all students . . . your work could be chosen for the cover of the LFS YEARBOOK!
THEME: “Our Blue Ribbon School”
2017 started with big excitement as Little Flower was named a National School of Excellence.
What does that mean? How did you as a student help make that happen? How will you show people each and every day that our school is special? Think about what this honor means to LFS as you decide what to draw. Think bold and bright artwork and show us what you think of when you think BLUE RIBBON!
- Use only an 8.5 x 11 piece of white paper (no smaller, no bigger)
- Draw your picture in vertical design
- Fill the entire paper with your drawing
- Use pictures rather than words
- Use colored pencils, paint, crayons or markers – bold, colorful, and defined is best!
- Write your name on the BACK of your drawing
- Do not fold your artwork
- Bring your drawing to the office
This is voluntary project but we’d really like submissions from all grades!
Deadline November 20th No submissions after that date.
The big reveal happens when the yearbooks are delivered at the end of the year!!
Yearbook preparations are underway! As your phone fills up with photos from first day of school, CYO games, class parties, class plays, playground duty, field trips, etc. please upload them to our NEW yearbook DROPBOX.
Here are some tips when choosing pictures to upload:
- The more students in each picture the better
- Higher quality photos will print better in the yearbook
Any questions, let us know!! Yearbook co-chairs
Kate May firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney Billings email@example.com