2017 Gala and Auction
Little Flower School’s Gala/Auction will be Saturday, April 1st!!
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit: http://littleflowerschool.preclickbid.com/
This is LFS’s largest party and fundraiser of the year, where the school and parish communities come together to support the students, faculty and staff of our wonderful school. This year’s event will consist of a live auction and a silent online auction. Funds raised in past years have been used towards additional classroom instructional materials, improved technology,and facility upgrades.
Join us for the big event and join us throughout the year to help make the event a success.
Kate and Amanda, auction co-chairs
Amanda Wood, Amandalawrence@gmail.com
Kate May, Maykate@gmail.com
What are the goals for this year’s LFS Gala/Auction?
A: Our annual LFS GALA/AUCTION serves three goals:
1. Raise Money. The money raised through the auction is of great benefit to our school community.
2. Community . The auction serves as an opportunity for LFS parents to come together for a fun evening out to celebrate our school, the school community and our common interest in the Catholic education of our children.
3. Public Relations. Celebrating our school by soliciting auction items within the area’s greater Catholic community keeps a strong connection with our non-school family supporters.
How do I get involved?
A: There will opportunities to get involved throughout the year!
- Volunteer to serve on a committee - Many hands are needed to make the fundraiser a success. There is work to be done at home, at school, and in the community. Contact your room parent or auction chairs to volunteer!
- Assist in soliciting donation items - All contributions are most welcome and even the smallest donation is of great importance in making the auction a success.
- Make a donation – Many items are needed for the auction. Of course, donated items or gift certificates from businesses are very important, but that is only the beginning!
- Do you have a vacation home that you can offer for a week?
- Can you perform a service: cook a gourmet meal, paint a room, babysit or teach someone how to understand their computer? The possibilities are endless!
- Can you build or make something? Handmade items like quilts, clothes, furniture and toys make our auction unique and special.
- Sponsor the event - There are many opportunities, big and small, for families, groups of families and businesses to sponsor the gala!
- Spread the word about the night - Encourage friends at school to donate, sponsor and buy tickets early!
Hi LFS Dudes and Dudettes!
The LFS 80's Rewind Auction and Gala is just around the corner. Make sure you save the date for Saturday, April 1st!! It's going to be a night of 80's fun! 80's dress is encouraged but not required:)
Donations for the LIVE and SILENT AUCTIONs are coming in from LFS families, extended families, local businesses and many popular attractions. If you have an auction donation or an idea, be sure to be in touch with your class donation representative!!
Dates to remember:
March 1st - Auction tickets go on sale
March 7th - Spirit store opens at school
March 17th - Silent Auction starts online
March 27th - 31st - SPIRIT WEEK
March 31st - SPIRIT DAY for the kids
April 1st - LFS 80's Rewind Auction and Gala
Sponsors and Tickets:
Take a look at our wonderful company sponsors! Feel free to buy your ticket now if you'd like!!
Stay in touch and up to date:
FACEBOOK: Like "Little Flower School 80's Rewind Auction
INSTAGRAM: Follow "LFS2017AUCTION"
AUCTION WEBSITE: http://littleflowerschool.preclickbid.com
Looking forward to rad month leading up the auction!